Monday, March 19, 2007

A message from Dr. Surinder for Jonathan

Jonathan, i had to leave RYLA midway and rush back home for my graduation ceremony....but what was the big rush for you, my dear that you decided to leave the world where you were so much loved and admired? I who never met you in person seem to know you so very well through others that I feel your warm presence right around me. May your soul rest in peace jonathan but am sure you would be worried about your unfullfilled tasks but don't worry, there is an army out there which will see to it that 'Your vision becomes its Mission'. But the world would be the same without you.

with love from
Surinder
India

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Jonathan Late brother my name is Timothy Tnat an Interpreter with the Nigerian Government. I wish to appricate your comments over my brothers death. Your comments are so comforting to me and my entire family. if you want to get in touch with Jonathan's family use my e-mail address. timtinat@yahoo.com

thanks alot.